PET | February 2014
- Garbage collection for resaleable non-organic or junk category only, using truck-motorcycles.
- Selection of junk at PET facility.
- PET management team paid a courtesy visit to the newly elected Serangan Village head, Mr. I Wayan Karma, to introduce the team members and PET activities.
- The first harvests to go to the market included Perias, Okras, Chilipeppers and Eggplants.
- Water reserve management and the installation of water tanks at West-wing Garden.
- Planting String Beans, Okra and Gren Beans in the West-wing Garden.
- The formation of Serangan SKS, a Serangan environment-awareness group focused on saving the island’s corals.
- Mangrove data gathering and research within PT BTID zone, a follow-up to similar studies carried out in December 2013.
This photo is copyright protected